RCU Forums - View Single Post - Taigen Black Friday Weekend Sales! Happy Tanksgiving!
Old 11-29-2016, 06:31 AM
Imex-Erik

Received 37 Likes on 33 Posts

Originally Posted by Pcomm1.v2
Ordered the IR Jagdtiger Thank You Erik!
NP! I'm getting them out as fast as possible but it might be a day or two before we get it out as the weekend was CRAZY busy. I am both paranoid and obsessive over my tanks before shipping so please excuse the extra foam and tape added to them all
Originally Posted by phordman
Order Number: #10349 Your order of 128.97 at Taigen Tanks has been confirmed.

4 1/72 on the way
Good! I hope you enjoy them this winter
Originally Posted by Crius
So what about all of us that paid over $500 for a jagdtiger? Can I call up and get $100 off a different tank? Seeing them for $399 makes me feel like a real chump. You should give a deal to all those that are on record as already having purchased a JT.
That is Black Friday/Cyber Monday for you... I purchased a ton of stuff last week as I just couldnt wait (had a meet up this weekend) and spent over $40 in props alone to find this weekend I could of picked up the same for less than $20 Unfortunately that is just how it works. You know I always got the hookup for you guys though! I think there might be another sale in a week or two but definitely this is a one time a year blow out sale.

Oh! I heard you got a new toy! Where are the pics?