RCU Forums - View Single Post - T-1 updates on Mfr/Delivers??
View Single Post
Old 12-03-2016, 03:18 PM
GhostRider 1

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

Originally Posted by pattratt
I would assume he (Dirk) is monitoring this thread as he definitely responds to all the postives on the guy's that have finished and are currently flying their T1's?
That was what we were told a month ago! Not trying to start an issue but we were getting"daily" updates when you were taking orders. I am on the list but would appreciate something a little more specific on a time frame for those of us on the list as we are fast approaching needing to know something in preparation for next Spring and Summer flying season. Again not trying to create an issue just planning for next flying season.
Thanks [/Quote]

Pattratt,

All I can say is WOW!!, I am also on the list waiting for a T-1 but you should choose your words better. Insinuating Dirk is only responding to "positive posts" and avoiding negative posts, not that there are any, is pretty Sh***y!! Expecting daily updates to satisfy your desires, is asking a lot if there is nothing new to post. I can only hope Dirk doesn't read this thread, as I take offense to your comments for him! I know I have called or emailed him and he answers or responds 95% of the time day or night and I am sure many others will say the same thing.

You act like these planes can be mass produced like an injected molded part. I'm sure it takes you at least 1-2 months to finish an ARF that is 80%+ complete. The factory has to build the first 80% and you think they can just push a button on an assembly line, or twitch their nose and **** 30-40 of these planes out the door every month to satisfy your spoiled attitude of I want it NOW? If you read the thread from the beginning, you would know this is a NEW start up company and they happen to hit a major victory with the T-1. Talking to Dirk, they received over 100 orders in the first 2 months, he stopped taking orders months ago because they can't keep up, they are moving into a bigger facility to increase production, they have to set up a whole new factory production line, paint booths, QC, shipping dept etc. But let me guess, you think they can set up a whole factory in a day or 2, and you want to gripe about when you can get yours? From what I am hearing, if you are on the "waiting list" like I am, you will not see a plane before June/July 2017 and that is if you are lucky. You might want to find a different plane for next season. Just sayin!!

Ghostrider out!!