RCU Forums - View Single Post - T-1 updates on Mfr/Delivers??
View Single Post
Old 12-03-2016, 05:37 PM
raron455
My Feedback: (38)

Received 14 Likes on 11 Posts

All we can do is wait,,period, the factory just moved less than 2 weeks ago, yes they have more molds, but they gotta get set back up to go in production, and into a rythm,, period. Dirk,Barry, nor Kingtech as a business has any control of that, he can only relay what info is forwarded to him. I myself ordered back in August, and am eager to get mine, but am waiting PATIENTLY, I have seen 4 different T1s and 1of them flying, its worth the wait with the price, you know there are delays, everyone knows there are delays,,sooo. You have to be patient and wait, they are working on the planes Im sure of it, they have a highly desired product that overwhelmed their initial startup sales projections. If you cant handle being patient for now, then this aint the jet for you, if you have already paid, he will refund you, and there is a long list of people who will gladly take your spot.
I have talked with Dirk many times, and he is a good guy and he wants us all to get our planes so we can enjoy them, my post is not directed at anyone, just being honest,,, like TOM PETTY sung,,,the waiting is the hardest part.

Last edited by raron455; 12-03-2016 at 06:49 PM.