RCU Forums - View Single Post - The most beautiful O.S engines ever made
View Single Post
Old 12-04-2016, 06:02 PM
init4fun

Received 49 Likes on 43 Posts

Originally Posted by 049flyer
Now that is a awesome looking engine! As it's a Webra, it probably runs great too.
It does indeed , very smooth with a nice 4 stroke growl instead of the 2 stroke scream .

Originally Posted by the pope
The last engine I saw like that was humongous for its cc and weighed a ton . Cant remember the brand but if thats a common thing forget it . Was cool looking though . Cheers
This one is pretty good in those respects . It's a .40 4 stroke that pulls a plane around a bit zippier than my OS .40 4 stroke does .

Originally Posted by Dealspeed
I have always wanted to try out a Enya, just haven't gotten around to buying one, I admit I've always been an OS and Saito guy, I've owned a couple Thunder Tigers as well and was very impressed with those.
Ok I was joking around when I showed my webra , here's my real favorite looking of all my OS engines . I just wish it had been a touch larger because since it has the power of maybe a .35 two stroke at best , it's kinda limited as to the size of the plane it will fly . Brand new the OS .30 Wankel was close to $500 and had they made a .60 sized version for a couple hundred more I'd have jumped on it .
Attached Thumbnails Click image for larger version

Name:	OS Wankel.jpg
Views:	183
Size:	1,009.5 KB
ID:	2192275