RCU Forums - View Single Post - old timers look here must be 50+ years only
Old 01-02-2017, 08:14 AM
acdii

Received 97 Likes on 88 Posts

Well at least he isn't in to run, but to work. I have hopes that being a non-politician that something can actually be accomplished. Of course the dumbocrats will be doing everything they can to block him because their POS candidate lost.(did they really think that a lying murderer would get elected with all the scandals?) And of course the current fool in office is trying his hardest to make things even worse with this latest fake news about russia and the elections. Come ON give us a break, your party lost, move on! If you had run a decent respectable candidate, we wouldn't have Trump now!

I'm with you Donny, I want Congress to wake the heck up, and earn their paychecks, Get this country back on track, get our economy moving again and stop all the fake news and lies that have been going on the past decades! Saying the economy is improving is a lie, I work for a retailer who has had a below predicted sales this year, and we thrive during Christmas season. It isn't what we sell, its the economy!