RCU Forums - View Single Post - Top Flite 1/7 P-51 Build
View Single Post
Old 01-05-2017, 06:33 AM
FlyerInOKC
My Feedback: (6)

Received 272 Likes on 237 Posts

Originally Posted by hipik634
I am not usre I got it as my English skills are far from perfect In case you are sick, I am sorry to hear that
I am fighting my two month cough with playing ice hockey twice a week combined with at least one sauna bath
btw notice this article about Czech republic, if you are interested, its a little off topic but very true https://carminerodi.wordpress.com/20...ved-to-prague/
Don't feel bad I'm a native speaker and my English skills aren't much better! I have a bad cold a "gift" from my grandson that goes to daycare. He brings everything home the other kids get! I loved the blog! I see a lot of humor in it and it very much sounds like the big cities I have visited in the USA. My oldest son lives in Chicago now but he spent 15 years living in Europe mostly in Germany. He met his wife there she is from Poland. They would agree with the blogger on the Czechs making the best beer. I have tried it and agree but the Polish beer is close and more obtainable over here. Prague sounds a lot like New York City, a great place to visit and play but you wouldn't want to live and work there permanently. I think I would enjoy visiting Prague and the Czech Republic outside of Prague but I would have to have a friend along that spoke Czech.