RCU Forums - View Single Post - T anyone?
Thread: T anyone?
View Single Post
Old 01-09-2017, 12:09 PM
troppo

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

Originally Posted by ThatDamnGuy
Very nice work, I am happy to see your still working on this. I was about to start planning a build of my own. Not sure what one of the zillion ideas I want to try yet. I am very excited to see more progress!
Thanks mate, been too bloody hot to go out to the shed here lately ( 40 + degrees) so havent got a lot done. Picked up a 1/4 scale servo for the cowl steering so i just need to fabricate a horn for it to suit also got my hands on a broken mower pull start spring to make the front leaf spring out of but that means i`ll have to remake the front axle. Got to make the steering arms and drag linkage (need to find some scale looking ball joints for those). Need to mock up the body so i can sort out the chassis, cut and shape the water pumps and fit the blower and water pump pulleys. Going to remake the radiator (thinking about doing it in brass this time) so i can work out the water hoses but need the engine and chassis done before i can do that. Will post a few pics when i have some progress to show