RCU Forums - View Single Post - The most beautiful O.S engines ever made
View Single Post
Old 01-10-2017, 04:59 AM
hsukaria

Received 1 Like on 1 Post

Originally Posted by the pope
Perhaps we should go over to the enya thread and **** can their pride and joy . Of the one enya Ive had its a p.o.s. Now obviously there not all like that but every-time thats enya is mentioned I dont go calling them crap a ( and the pope is one of the most socially inappropriate person on the planet , not that u could guess . Heck I even think its funny to fart in the movies .I get the rundown on behavior from the daughter when I go with her and if u thinks its cool to make a racket and talk all through the movie dont sit within ears distance of the pope ) . Especially on a enya thread . They dont even make the 155 4st anymore . So u got the 36, 52 to chose from . Wow what a range imagine all the planes that take that size . Pretty rude to dis someones pride and joy for no good reason other than there jealous and cant afford them or they heard on the internet 15yrs ago that some peeled their liner .
Hmmmm, you got a point there popey!!

I'm not an OS hater, but neither am I an OS worshiper either. I have some OS engines, despite the fact that it is the only brand of engines that had an engine totally crap out on me. I buy mostly cheap brand engines except Saito and Norvel.

I have an OS 70 Surpass II, OS 61FX (ABN), OS 46SF (ringed), OS 25FX (ABN), an old OS 20 (ABN, pre-FP), and a cute little OS 15LA (ABN). I had an OS 55AX that had tremendous power until it peeled the liner. I was too cheap to replace the piston/liner on it. I wish the Sanye piston/liners fit on the AX series. Does anybody know if the Sanye (ASP/Magnum) piston liners fit the OS 61FX or the OS 25FX?

Edit: I forgot that I had another engine crap out on me besides the OS 55AX, it is the NV Engines GX-40 (the gasser version). I converted it back to nitro glow after the repairs. So, crap occurs with these engines apparently. I also have the Mintor 38cc that broke, but the factory repaired under warranty.

Last edited by hsukaria; 01-10-2017 at 07:01 AM.