RCU Forums - View Single Post - The most beautiful O.S engines ever made
View Single Post
Old 01-10-2017, 06:48 AM
1QwkSport2.5r

Received 76 Likes on 69 Posts

Originally Posted by the pope
Perhaps we should go over to the enya thread and **** can their pride and joy . Of the one enya Ive had its a p.o.s. Now obviously there not all like that but every-time thats enya is mentioned I dont go calling them crap a ( and the pope is one of the most socially inappropriate person on the planet , not that u could guess . Heck I even think its funny to fart in the movies .I get the rundown on behavior from the daughter when I go with her and if u thinks its cool to make a racket and talk all through the movie dont sit within ears distance of the pope ) . Especially on a enya thread . They dont even make the 155 4st anymore . So u got the 36, 52 to chose from . Wow what a range imagine all the planes that take that size . Pretty rude to dis someones pride and joy for no good reason other than there jealous and cant afford them or they heard on the internet 15yrs ago that some peeled their liner .
Sorry Michael, but I had to laugh a little bit, so please pardon me. I don't think I've seen you ever get this whipped up.. I don't have a hatred for OS, by a very strong dislike. If I bought an engine advertised as ABC, it better be ABC. The fact they're not ABC and never have been and they charge what they do for them - you'd expect a platinum plated crankcase with the best of the best internal technology and metallurgy. But hey, at the end of the day, if they give you the satisfaction and enjoyment you seek at the price you're willing to pay, why get all whipped up about what the naysayers have to say? These days, OS has some competition and that competition comes in at a much better price and value. You like your OS stuff - great. Try a Novarossi. You might be surprised by what you find.

I have several OS engines - 10FP, 25FSR, 25LA, 21SE-M, Max-III .15, and a 60FSR. I put a new piston/liner into the 25FSR, I put $50 worth of parts into the 60FSR, and the LA and FP are basically new. I'll see how they hold up - might even Frankenstein a few of them. I will say I am going to see just what it takes to get one to peel. The 25LA will be my guinea pig.

Last edited by 1QwkSport2.5r; 01-10-2017 at 07:21 AM.