RCU Forums - View Single Post - The most beautiful O.S engines ever made
View Single Post
Old 01-10-2017, 04:02 PM
airraptor
My Feedback: (66)

Received 4 Likes on 4 Posts

if you don't like OS engines why come in to a OS engine thread and bash them? Are you looking for some attention or something. Also the cost of products around the world has gone up so many manufactures have had to find ways to cut costs. By the way cutting the heads to fit the valves then having the head nikasil plated is far better than a insert as the nikasil is harder than the valve itself. So have a head with inserts that wear out and have to buy a whole head or have a head that is plated and only have to buy a valve to fix it.
I havent heard many of the AX engines peeling the liner anymore in fact this thread is the first one where I heard of 55AX doing it.

Its a hobby do as you please and buy what ever you want but do not get on some one else for buying something you do not like they are buying what they like. Now days I buy all YS engines anyway as I feel they are the best engines out there just wish I had discovered them long ago. I have a 56 and 60 in a 45 size case, 91 heli converted to airplane and a 120 heli converted to airplane in two strokes and many four strokes.