RCU Forums - View Single Post - The most beautiful O.S engines ever made
View Single Post
Old 01-10-2017, 04:55 PM
Dealspeed
My Feedback: (17)

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

Originally Posted by 1QwkSport2.5r
I'm glad some guys still swear by OS. Gives me something to read about when they have issues with them.

As for Novas being heavy - I'll take their weight, quality, and price over an OS any day. Novarossi car engines spank the beans out of OS engines when you consider the OS aspeed type engines only last 3-5 gallons before needing to be re-pinched. Nova and Picco engines manage 10-12 gallons easily. I'd buy a Fox over an OS even though I really don't like Fox either.

Dollars are what you pay, but value is what you get. YMMV.

Have fun fellas.
you must understand for a lot of us value is what we got from OS, like I said I have never had a problem with my OS motors out on the flight line, I've never lost a plane because one of my OS engines failed in some way, nor do I know anybody personally that has had issues with them, I understand that your experience with them hasn't been the same as my own, my experience has been flawless, I run more OS branded engines than any other manufacturer, now if there quality continues to slide while there prices continue to rise I will stop buying new OS engines and switch to another manufacturer, but until than I trust there motors more than any other.