RCU Forums - View Single Post - Ironically.....
Thread: Ironically.....
View Single Post
Old 01-16-2017, 03:08 PM
YHR

Received 4 Likes on 4 Posts

I guess it is fair to say I know exactty where you are coming from, and another prime example of why the Panzer project needs to be supported. Look at the people behind the electronics products. All of the business are managed by lone proprietors. All of these businesses are subject to the "hit by a bus" risk. As soon as the sole guy is gone, through his own doing or God Forbid something more sinister the business is done. Electronics is the hardest thing to support. It is easy to let the smoke out and a lot of guys just have little idea about electronics and require a lot of help getting set up.

I honestly believe that as Heng Long picks up their game there will be a time soon where the demand for third party electronics will be shrinking.

I found that since I retired my interested changed dramatically. Hobbies are kind of a spare time thing. Something to do to take you mind off your real job. Once the real job is gone suddenly you have time to focus on so much other stuff. I agree with what Robert has said. Once you retire it seems like you have less time, as you fill your days out with other stuff you want to do.

No truer words have been said about a hobby. If you want to kill your desire, make a business out of it.

Cheers

Dan