RCU Forums - View Single Post - BEYOND DISAPPOINTED with my Redcat Blackout XTE
Old 01-25-2017, 11:36 AM
P1sdof7

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

I have been in the hobby now for a lot of years. Well a couple of decades, and if there is one thing I can't stand is so called "experts" who talk everyone down and make them feel like complete low scum. Mazpr and Bryan Ray, yall have yalls opinions. Fine. But dont go throwing down someones possible dreams and ideas. Yeah so there are plenty of "better brands" but oh well. I personally run Axials, Traxxas and HPIs but someone who is starting out and doesn't have money to buy a fancy truck, car or plane doesn't need to be slandered like they are the biggest loser because you think you know better. Truth be told a lot of brands are doing better now even if ita the difference of one year . But hey what do I know right. It has only been people like yall to have have to do everything myself and figure it out my self and so on. Yall get so stuck up that yall take the entire fun out of the hobby. We want more people in the hobby. We shouldn't be pissing people of and scaring them away. But hey yall are the "experts", the exact people I stay away from.

To all you guys getting into the hobby. Come and join. Get a product you want, you will learn through your own experiences what you want and like and why. Leave the crap comments and reviews for "experts" to discourage you. Had I listened to them 25 years ago I wouldn't be in the hobby.

- P1sdof7