RCU Forums - View Single Post - BEYOND DISAPPOINTED with my Redcat Blackout XTE
Old 01-26-2017, 05:15 AM
mazpr

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

I definitely agree, open an account and join.
But THE FORUMS ARE NOT TO HARASS A RC COMPANY

For that you have the BBB, RipOffReport, Paypal, Ebay, credit card claim dispute process.

READ THE WARRANTY POLICY, AND FOLLOW THE CLAIM WARRANTY GUIDELINES.
If things dont workout, then escalate as need be.

But my friend, this stupid nonsense again and again of every new rc person, when shoots themselves in the foot, joins a forum to put the company in the spot MUST STOP.

I currently have a claim with Redcat, it is no different. Just follow the guidelines. If you pay the bills, I think you should have a sense of what needs to be done and when.

Following up on mine, if the claim falls short when I have provided sufficient evidence, then I have other routes to take, but I am not going to start a thread only for Redcat to beware, the whole world will know all the evil in you, please! For real?

Are you aware of the impact of such thread?

Redcat has provided thousands of hours of fun to those who cannot and will not pay the extra cash on more expensive models (like myself), and to hit them like this is beyond cheap.

Just to show you how much force this specific thread has that when I googled Redcat Blackout this thread was one of the results. If this makes you happy, honestly, you do not deserve to be in this hobby and I have no sympathy for your situation at all.