RCU Forums - View Single Post - BEYOND DISAPPOINTED with my Redcat Blackout XTE
Old 02-01-2017, 08:10 AM
4NJBOYS

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

Originally Posted by P1sdof7
I understand what you are saying but the thread had more or less resolved itslef a while back with the opening writer already getting a response back and an agreement being settled but then some "experts" jump in slandering the company more so than the so called noobs as you put it. I personally think thats prejudicial of anyone to call someone else. You were new once, so was I. The one who really was demeaning the company here was not the initial plaintiff but the "experts" who work at hobby shops. So thats where I have a problem. I have dealt with them time after time and so on. They lose my business everytime when they get that attitude. Years ago I had an older heli I was upgrading and took it to my local hobby shop trying to change out some electronics. They told me that they dont sell that brand and that they couldn't and wouldn't help me. Thats the kind of attitude that makes this hobby get a piss poor view from an "outsider" who might consider the hobby. So while you are slandering the "noobs" they already said the problem was taken care of. Meanwhile you fail to mention the jerk "experts" that are running their mouths more. Sorry if it hurts but it is the truth and I have taken it upon me with many others as well to stand up against that kind of attitude and behavior. Enjoy your hobby because it wasn't experts who made it enjoyable.

- P1sdof7
Thank You well, put