RCU Forums - View Single Post - Sukhoi SU-37 "Terminator"
View Single Post
Old 02-01-2017, 11:57 PM
DelGatoGrande
My Feedback: (23)

Received 17 Likes on 11 Posts

Here it is guys!
After i took off to get in a safe altitude i trimmed it and it flies absolutely perfect.
I have flow a few jets in my model carrier and the Aviation Design Sukhoi is one of the best fliers.

After a some passes i try stalling it a few times up high and it is very healthy!
It gentle drops the nose with no wing rocking and continues straight with out entering a spin.

I guess there is no wing rocking because of the huge fins but the gentle drop of the nose has to do with Aviation Design doing there homework on the CG!

Right after the stall tests i had to come back down from the stratosphere.And i discover that it can fly slow and very scale as can be seen in the video.

During the approaching test i felt i was going to overshoot but the landing gear make alot of drag so i was spot on.
During the abort of the approaching the twin p100 proved to be perfect power.As you can see in the video the power is instant and more than enough to push me back up!

Enjoy

MAIDEN FLIGHT VIDEO LINK HERE ! >>> http://www.petame.gr/forumv/showthre...2663#post82663

Last edited by DelGatoGrande; 02-02-2017 at 12:29 AM.