RCU Forums - View Single Post - Hughes H1 Build
Thread: Hughes H1 Build
View Single Post
Old 02-10-2017, 05:28 PM
rj lemay
My Feedback: (8)

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

Absolutely Mike, my local Hobbytown is owned by one of the nicest guys I know. I always order anything that I can through him, if I don't find it first on his shelves. The Robart order was a little tough, we looked up the extra long struts last week and he couldn't find them through his suppliers. I went directly to Robart and they didn't even have them in stock, I guess they may have had to make them. I had a small order come from Tower this week, it was just easier to use them on this one, which included some Tygon tubing. Well I ordered the 1/8" stuff, which was too small for the fuel system on the Saito, so I called him up to ask if he had the larger size up. "I've got all three sizes, which one do you need?" he said." I ordered the 1/8" from Tower and it's too small", I responded. "I have the 5/32!" Great!, I said. Can you deliver it today?, I asked, He says,"Normally I would!, but you went to Tower first, so the hell with you!!" It was one of those real funny moments. I told him I'd see him tomorrow! Great people, great family that run that store. Anyway... today I spent time building the test stand that I'll fire up the fg60 on tomorrow. I can't wait to hear it! Have a nice night, Everyone
Bob
Attached Thumbnails Click image for larger version

Name:	IMG_0415.JPG
Views:	494
Size:	1.22 MB
ID:	2200489