RCU Forums - View Single Post - "First in Flight" Jet Rally May 24-28 2017
Old 02-15-2017, 11:13 AM
RC Larry-RCU
My Feedback: (1)

Received 33 Likes on 21 Posts

OK boys! Its time to start posting some of the awesome news and support we're getting at First in Flight this year! This is UNREAL FOLKS!!!!!! Take a look at some of the amazing prizes, raffle items, and free pilot give always we're going to be giving away at FIF this year.
Let start with all the incredible prizes our friends at FEJ are going to be giving away this year!
So here is how it all begins.......
Fly Eagle Jets has REALLY stepped up the game boys. For starters how about these two awesome auction items. The super cool, super big 1-4.6 F-16!!!!! Back that up with their 1/6 F-18 We'll be putting both of these beautiful models up on the auction block Saturday night

But it keeps getting BETTER!!!! FEJ wanted to do something just for the pilots, and reward them for doing what pilots love to do best. FLY! So check THIS out. Every time a pilot completes a flight at FIF, he'll be given a ticket to fill out. He simply gives that ticket to our staff under the registration tent and they'll drop it in the raffle barrel. On Saturday night we'll be drawing not one,,,but TWO tickets out of the Pilots Flight barrel. If we call YOUR name, you WIN one of two awesome jets. FEJ has donated both a
2.66 BAE Hawk AND a 2.38 Hawk!!!!!! And all you have to do to win one of them is FLY at FIF!!!! No tickets to buy, Just Fly!!!!

Pretty cool huh? But wait,,,,,,,,,,,,,, Could it actually get any better? You Bet It Can!!!!!!! FEJ didn't stop there folks. Knowing First in Flight is all about fun, flying and fellowship, they stepped it up again! FIF typically has around 130 pilots. But the good word keeps getting spread every year and you keep bring new buddies with you each year. So FEJ says to me, "Larry, if you reach 150 pilots this year, we're going to add ANOTHER great plane to the mix just for the Pilots Flight give away" That right guys 3 planes!!!! No,,,wait,,,,,,,,,,, If memory serves me right, FEJ said, "Get 200 pilots to attend the meet, and we'll give you FOUR planes"!!!!!!! So now we add the
1/6 F-16 and the FEJ Sport Jet!!!! Pick me up off the floor folks!!!!!

It's about this time my jaw hits the table, and FEJ says, "No wait,,,there's MORE"!!! " MORE??????? Yes, MORE! Now FEJ adds a whole load of electronics to list. So check this out. They're donated no less than
FIVE of the EV5UA 5.0 Multi Function Valves. And the keep adding,,, Now they add TEN of the EU2 Dual Action Valves, and FIVE of the FEJ LED Light systems!!!!!! Dudes,,,, we're gonna need to bring in more tables to the banquet area just to place all this loot!!!!!!!!!

First in Flight can not thank the great folks at FEJ for all of these amazing donations. First in Flight is all about flying and having a great time. And now FEJ has stepped up in a huge way to make all that possible again this year, but even better than before!
Attached Thumbnails Click image for larger version

Name:	F-16 1-4.6.jpg
Views:	144
Size:	127.6 KB
ID:	2204833   Click image for larger version

Name:	F-18   FEJ.jpg
Views:	130
Size:	374.0 KB
ID:	2204834   Click image for larger version

Name:	Hawk 2.66.jpg
Views:	125
Size:	214.8 KB
ID:	2204836   Click image for larger version

Name:	Hawk 2.38.jpg
Views:	121
Size:	100.3 KB
ID:	2204837   Click image for larger version

Name:	F-16 small.jpg
Views:	127
Size:	151.6 KB
ID:	2204838   Click image for larger version

Name:	FEJ Sport.jpg
Views:	122
Size:	87.7 KB
ID:	2204839   Click image for larger version

Name:	EV5UA 5.0.jpg
Views:	115
Size:	86.9 KB
ID:	2204840   Click image for larger version

Name:	EV2.jpg
Views:	87
Size:	212.3 KB
ID:	2204841  

Click image for larger version

Name:	FEJ Lights.jpg
Views:	103
Size:	75.7 KB
ID:	2204842  

Last edited by RC Larry-RCU; 03-10-2017 at 07:12 PM.