RCU Forums - View Single Post - Hot out of the mold.
View Single Post
Old 02-19-2017, 05:44 PM
ausf

Received 2 Likes on 2 Posts

Originally Posted by Malibu81
Really nice, so do you have an skeleton tanker that can replace the figure that came with my tank? If not , can you point me in the right direction to find about three of them? Again nice work!!
Well, I have this:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ONS58Loi5QY I'm actual redoing the that TC and adding a loader and driver to my Tiger I. I was limited before in function because I needed open channels to drive the thing, but now that I've learned enough Arduino to be dangerous, I can independently animate the crew and hatches.

In terms of skeletal figures, I wasn't planning on it until I saw the way you guys took to the skull.

I'll probably do a bust version, but not a full figure and I won't do anything that fits just tanks, the market is too small.

I'm pretty sure I'll be doing more versions of the skull though, different ranks and head gear, etc.

Honestly, if you have enough skill to run/work on a RC tank and paint the heads, you should be able to alter an existing figure body convincingly enough to look emaciated.

Last edited by ausf; 02-19-2017 at 05:47 PM.