RCU Forums - View Single Post - Welcome to Club SAITO !
View Single Post
Old 02-25-2017, 03:09 PM
the pope

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

Originally Posted by ledesma45
That's right, but he wouldn't know that. lol But what i could tell you is, in a place where you use yr common sense and the best practices, you have more changes to use an dangerous product safely, than using a non dangerous product unsafe.
So by making the guns illegal and not learning on how to use them safely, doesn't make the gun dangerous, but the user that is using it. just like OLD FART says don't hand star yr engine by hand and don't reach over yr 13'' props to hold yr planes.

And i'm not talking about crimes committed with guns, because drinking and driving and texting and driving they are also crimes, but because you keep doing it is, it is right to do it? it kills more than a gun will.

With a gun, you could only kill one person per bullets, with a car you could kill 95 passenger riding on a bus with just one crash. Now what is most dangerous and is not illegal to drive!, SO pls don't come here and preach to me about gun safety dude, you have no idea on how to handle one if they let you.

You truly are a idiot ! So standing in front of a gun taking a pic is that lesson one on gun safety ? And before u say it wasnt loaded how many people have had their head blown off thinking that same thing ? But no stingrays were harmed taking that photo .

Last edited by the pope; 02-25-2017 at 03:15 PM.