RCU Forums - View Single Post - Is the Traxxas 7407 1/10 better than Redcat Tornado EPX PRO Buggy
Old 02-26-2017, 08:22 AM
RustyUs

Received 40 Likes on 38 Posts

Welcome to RCU.

I never really like number designations for RCs. I couldn't even tell you which Traxxas model the 7407 is. I'm sure most people don't know, unless one is a Traxxas die-hard. It's too much work for a person to search on the www. Anyway...I had to get out .

I'll be honest, I think the Traxxas Rally is one ugly? 2013 "Car Of The Year" piece of RC goodness . It's just something about the body/wheel combo that turns me off. Sorry Traxxas. Good news...I think it's discontinued . Better great good news...the Traxxas Ford Fiesta ST Rally is coming out to replace the first generation Rally . Now that's one nice looking lid.

Hands down, Traxxas gets my vote. If price is strictly an issue, then Redcat/Exceed brand my be right for you. Just be sure to do a little research on any RC you are thinking about purchasing. Plenty of video reviews all over the www for a person to look at, and help make the decision easier. All RCs will break/fail eventually and having parts support should always be a concern.

Oh, and I have no first hand experience with either platforms .

Get out there and throw some dirt!