RCU Forums - View Single Post - World Models .60 size P-51 Mustang--Petie 2nd version
Old 02-26-2017, 09:09 AM
aaroncmh

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

Originally Posted by rc34074
Aaroncmh - sorry to hear that you lost yours. Just get another one and rebuild like I did. You have it all figured out so it will go together easily for you I would think.

Do you live in Columbus (cmh) ? I lived in Mansfield ohio most of my life until I moved here (Texas) 6 years ago. Both are great places to live - my grandkids are here so we came to be more a part of their lives and that has worked out very well.

Ed
Thanks for the kind words Ed...I already received a Seagull Yak 54 in the mail to replace the Petie. As much as I liked her I picked up a 3DHS Slick 580 and decided I better practice a lot before I fly it (a whole lot ha ha). Before deciding I did see the Petie is on sale for 289 right now w the electric retracts.

And yes born and raised in Cbus...been to Mansfield a few times over the years...unless you count 71 then I've been there a bunch of times. And I'm quite sure grandkids are way better than Mansfield.