RCU Forums - View Single Post - Jets Over Kentucky 2017 "The World's Grandest Jet Event"
Old 02-28-2017, 02:51 PM
jeteye

Received 63 Likes on 45 Posts
Default Jets Over Kentucky Tent Rentals

Jets Over Kentucky is blessed to have three 40ft X 240ft Big Top Tents. We would like to thank Jet Central and The Lebanon Tourism and Convention Commission for making this Possible.

Pilots renting space in the tents must go to our website and secure that space by May 1st. All rental spaces are located in prime locations. After that date, the space will become available to the next pilots in line for taxiway tents. Click on the link, download the form, and mail directly to me. It has to be done this way to avoid mistakes. Note that tent rentals are not available on RC Flightdeck, but by direct to me only. Don't delay and wait until the last minute. I must have your tent rental form by May 1st.

Pilots in the free sponsored space do not have to send in a form, but must pre-register by June 1st to take advantage of this space. Also let our sponsors Jet Central, and Lebanon Tourism and Convention Commission hear from you.

Jets Over Kentucky Website...Click on the tent rental TAB, then click "Tent Rentals"....Download, Print, and send directly to me. All my information is on the form.

http://www.jetsoverkentucky.com/

Last edited by jeteye; 02-28-2017 at 07:35 PM.