RCU Forums - View Single Post - Kingtech presents the all new T1 sports jet
Old 03-10-2017, 07:40 PM
DMichael
My Feedback: (5)

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

Great news and happy to see this. Can't wait!

Originally Posted by flejter1
Hi All,

Latest updates from Pacific RC and the T-One factory:

I am pleased to say that all the paid orders will be completed this month and delivering beginning of April. I know it has been a LONG HARD ROAD and we wanted to say thank you for all of your patience and support. For those of you on the waiting list, I will reach out to you in the order I received the requests to see if you are still interested in purchasing a T-1. I will only contact the # of customers that the factory can build and deliver in that month and continue in this manor until all the customers on the list are satisfied. At that time, I will open the orders on our website on a limited basis, based on the monthly production from the factory. From here forward, we will only take the orders that factory can deliver in the 4-6 week time frame. This process will also be in force for the T-3 & Euro fighter as well.

From The Factory:

The factory has been listening to the concerns of weak springs in the T-1 gear and has sent me a new set of springs to test. We have tested them, they perform excellent, and they will now be incorporated in all the T-1's leaving the factory. We have been holding off delivering some units from last month until the new springs arrived. Those units will be shipped next week. I will also be receiving replacement springs for those of you that REALLY need them. Again, If you REALLY need a new set of springs, send me an email requesting them and I will ship them out as soon as I receive them in.

After speaking to the factory about our electric retracts, they have found a set of electric brakes that they are confident in and all the electric retracts will come with electric brakes as well. The price will remain the same.

That's all for now,

Dirk
Pacific RC Jets