RCU Forums - View Single Post - New Fly Eagle Jets?
View Single Post
Old 03-16-2017, 05:11 AM
mikes68charger
My Feedback: (34)

Received 10 Likes on 8 Posts

Originally Posted by u2fast
quote : mikes68charger

" I just moved to IL, 2 years ago, and got 4 more guys into jets that never even seen one fly. And you would not believe how many times they come to me and say, I don't get it, Why is FEJ almost 1/2 price, there stuff looks great. I then tell them there are certain jet shows you can not fly this brand at, and there all like so, im not into jets to impress others, just have fun at my field. And I think that is what most people on this site forget about. Im going to FL jets next week, my first time, and Im excited but I know unless you are in the (Crew) you treaded like an outsider no matter what brand of jet you have. "

i find it interesting that you said you have never been to florida jets, but you already know that you will be "treaded" (treated) like an outsider. how would you know that?
Your right I should not assume. I know that's how I felt at Ky Jets, how I felt at NASA Scale contests, but it may be like anything else where one is new.

It it has taken 3 years of Me actually competing to stop feeling like an outsider as most of these groups are very tight.

That is is why I'm flying to Florida jets today, I ready to start flying at these shows and have plans to fly at Ky jets vs wach this year, and I hope to fly at Florida jets next year. I completed at a NASA scale contest last year with my Eurosport which was a baby step of flying with several planes in the air at the same time

Im not as lucky to have a flying Feild were there are many jet guys and every time I go to put a jet up every one lands as there scared of accidents or just want to watch

im hoping to make some friends at FL Jets this year to help me fly next year

Ill be the weird guy in a green Army hat, with a buddy who will be drolling over all the large jets LOL

Last edited by mikes68charger; 03-16-2017 at 06:35 AM.