RCU Forums - View Single Post - New Fly Eagle Jets?
View Single Post
Old 03-16-2017, 10:33 AM
rhklenke
My Feedback: (24)

Received 34 Likes on 21 Posts

Originally Posted by LGM Graphix
I just know with what I saw, and what I received, I couldn't care less if they started making the best jets in the world I'll never have another one. If anything it was more the F*** You attitude I received when I asked them questions and the F*** what's right (and necessary) attitude they showed regarding the Liberty sport jet.
That is the heart of the problem right there - there were a LOT of very competent jet guys who were early adopters of the FEJ offerings and it was VERY evident that not only did they not know enough about what they were doing to do it right, but that they had NO interest in taking feedback on how to fix it. Then there was the whole issue of their aircraft shedding parts in flight AND them not delivering things to customers that they were promised.

People can SAY that they've changed all they want, but for those of us who were there in the "early days," we'll have to SEE that things have changed (and see it CONSISTENTLY for quite some time) before we'll believe it...

Bob