RCU Forums - View Single Post - New Fly Eagle Jets?
View Single Post
Old 03-16-2017, 09:17 PM
imperio
My Feedback: (5)

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

u must have had one of the older ones? the newer version I got had the gapless flight control hinges so to speak whi would delaminate as ive got pictures of the other 3 velox xl I was sent before this one which actually bolt together as the other 3 wouldn't plus theres mold stress cracks right out of the box around the rear of the fuselage under the engine n they r big cracks n all 3 of the other 3 including this one has these same cracks along with cracks on both tail booms where the elevator fits between the tail booms plus massive misalighned front wing spars plus a list of other stuff which is long n pissing me off as Fb has been putting pressure on me to fix repair these defects n shut up n go away n I'm not having that, I paid upfront in good faith they need to stepup n either replace this jet with something without defects n materials n workmanship or give back my money n take there problem child defective jet n go back to the FB factory n figure why this many models n this many defects?? ***?? ive got a older FB model a Rafael n its a nice machine so something changed at FB because Jose Menendez himself told me they had to fight with FB over sending defective workmanship n materials knowingly out to customers, ive got lots of pics of 3 different velox xl same problem with the exception of the delaminations which isn't present/well not yet on the velox I'm stuck with, Catherine from the FB factory wants to shove the blame off on global but global didn't build these jets lol the FB factory built them so how is it globals fault because if I order through global they place a order at the FB factory n I have to wait for the veloxs all freaking 3 of them to be built then sent on a slow boat from china to the usa and I'm getting emails from others whom have had the same problems as FB pressures the dealer s to pressure the customers to accept these defective models I'm just glad I have tried to assemble the velox ive got because at one point they tried to say ive built n flown the model n that's a lie n I don't know where they got that idea but I'm not building out something potentially danerouse which if I did knowing this velox has these defects n workmanship n if it did crash n hurt somone or dmage a lot of property by a fire from the crash I could be charged with that could go to jail, nope not worth it ive got my other jets n they fly real nice n the fit n finish is real good n I like the way I fly lol as much vertical work as possiable and there a guy who sells much arger fuel tanks for the velox xl n id advise buying his tanks just to be on the safe side n they actually fit the hole inside the fuselage n will stay where ya place them unlike the stock center tank lol what a joke, hey go to FB china and try to access the manual for the velox xl lol u cant lol they got it locked where u cant see anything about the manual but all the other manuals are available for down load, why is the velox xl manual being kept from those who need than info, my guess is theres a bunch of stuff they didn't or dont send with the models anymore, but they should send all that wood stuff to mount the fuel tanks air bottles servos battery boxes that are built from the wood they don't want ya to see because they don't send it anymore, I actually got a manual from another source so I know what theyere leaving out of the velox xl model, also they make it hard to find control throws n the center of gravity, this velox n xl n the other 3 all had got paint inside the air cyclinders that retract the landing gear just because FB factory didn't want to bother putting a piece of masking tape over the air nippples, lol I put 3 p in that word nippples lol, **** ya gotta laugh at something or go krazy lol, I shouldn't have to clean up FB factorys mess, I didn't have to before or with other brands of jets, well except a bit of a mess with the extreme jets from bob violet 1/6th.75 n it wasnt anything like this no structual cracks no mold stress cracks. **** that kinda **** makes me nervouse n that's no fun to fly when ur scared of it, hell I don't wanna destroy a turbine when I know the airframe will fail lol that would be stupid for me to assemble it n just fly no matter the risk I'm not doing that nope no way