RCU Forums - View Single Post - Kingtech presents the all new T1 sports jet
Old 03-17-2017, 10:25 PM
flejter1

Received 12 Likes on 3 Posts

Hi All,

Here is the Latest & Greatest info.

I am happy to say, the factory is only 4 x T-1's away from being completely caught up on all the paid back orders after March's production run. Those remaining 4 will be processed in April. That means, I have started to contact the guys on the waiting list in the order I received them. I will only contact the # of guys for the # of T-1's the factory can commit to complete that month, no more, no less. Each month I will get a commitment from the factory and place that many orders. This should give you a 4-6 week, build to ship time frame. The 1 change we are making, is all T-1's will come standard with the larger Split fuel & Smoke tank and the price has increased the $170.00 charge to $2,060.00 (Full Composite Airframe, Air Retracts, Kevlar split tank, Thrust tube, hardware). Before the 1 or 2 of you guys start to complain, we had almost a 90% order rate for the upgraded tanks after I implemented the option, so it only make sense to just include it and have less accounting work for mistakes.

We have also added many more Quality products at Affordable prices to our website. We do have a Custom set of Heavy Duty servo wires cut to length that include the 1-click EDR connectors. ElectroDynamics is making our wire sets for us and they will make the install that much easier with no splices!!

Regards,

Dirk & Barry
Pacific RC Jets
www.pacificrcjets.com

Last edited by flejter1; 03-17-2017 at 10:27 PM.