RCU Forums - View Single Post - AMA EC Mtgs - Now governed by Robert's Rules = accountability & transparency
Old 03-18-2017, 04:30 AM
init4fun

Received 49 Likes on 43 Posts

Originally Posted by countilaw
There will always be those that are unhappy with the way things are and tend to squeal louder when they don't get their way. Speaking of secession, looks like CA is the loudest wanting to succeed. I think the new term for CA is Snowflake.
Hi Frank ,

I didn't mean for my message to you to sound so , mean , but in all reality we can find great folks in California , Texas , and every other State of the US . Thing is , it's the outlandish folks that get all the attention and all States beyond California have those types as well . I will say I really do believe that the greatest majority of folks in all the States are great people and that judging folks by which State they come from will be lumping a lot of good people in with the few attention grabbing folks that have earned the title of "Snowflakes" .

I really do think that the people of today aren't as inclined to join hobby based clubs compared to years past , and I don't know what if anything the clubs can/should do to get folks to join . Maybe the time really has past for such clubs , and no amount of enticement will bring the membership numbers back up ...