RCU Forums - View Single Post - New Fly Eagle Jets?
View Single Post
Old 03-18-2017, 12:58 PM
FenderBean

Received 79 Likes on 52 Posts

Originally Posted by JoeJr1485
Hey Keith. Great to hear you got a trailer. I can't wait until I can stop moving around so much to keep on lol. But back to FEJ. I have to say I broke down and got one of the 2.66m Hawks in yellow. It took a week to get to my house in Hawaii. I can't look over it yet as I am TDY right now. I want to do a build thread on it. If I do I just don't want all the drama on the page. My goal will allow others if wanted to see what ever they need in pictures of the structure. Also to aid me in enuring the build runs smooth. If I can kind of get a a good feeling of no attacking comments on the build thread then I'll do one. I wish I could afford SM but I can't and by the time I got all the funds needed it would be along time. Really the one I want from SM is the A10. Once I get home I start the build thread.
Ultimately there will always be folks that will be negative, but I wouldnt let that stop me. I enjoy a build no matter who so I say go for it, at least it will take some of the guessing game out of how much they have changed/improved their product.