RCU Forums - View Single Post - New Fly Eagle Jets?
View Single Post
Old 03-18-2017, 02:01 PM
marcpamjoce

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

Originally Posted by imperio
ive heard they have improved but I bought a velox xl from global and they had to send me 3 of the velox xl before I had one that would actualy bolt together lol then there was mold stress cracks out the ass n on the ass of the velox I finally ended up with I'm nervouse about building the model out n ive spent $4000 not including the turbine n ive been arguing with the FB china/Catherine n they just want to pressure me into accepting the jet n build n fly it n when it comes apart in mid air the evendence is gone lol POOF on impact lol what id like for them to do is either refund my money or get a model without defects n both materials n workmanship either a velox or something of equal value that I can FLY! ive got other Fb jets like my Rafael which is a older machine yet shes really nice pleasure to fly n ive got skymaster n JL jets yet it seems since FB has gone to this new control hinge type things have change n not for the better as the velox xl all 3 of them they send had horriable mold stress cracks plus other defects n ive got pictures if anyone wants to check em out lol I live n okla my number 405-585-2557 n my name is terry n my email is [email protected] so if ur thinking of buy a FB jet contact me I will tell u a story with hard evidence n pictures of why u should run from FB, they just want me to shut up n go away n imhearing from others how they got the same similar treatment so If uve been burned by FB or some other turbine jet manufacture hit me up n lets talk

Punctuation?