RCU Forums - View Single Post - New Fly Eagle Jets?
View Single Post
Old 03-18-2017, 03:15 PM
erh7771
My Feedback: (30)

Received 2 Likes on 2 Posts

Originally Posted by Edgar Perez
i will be careful relaying on that. Become familiar with Paypal policies
- you must open a dispute within 180 days of the date you made the payment. so what if they tell you your plane lead-time is more than that, and they want payment up-front.
-Paypal protection program don't include "aircraft" . Now I will agree that is meant for full scale aircraft, but you never know.
-You must have paid with FEJ as a "merchant". Don't use "family/friends" to avoid fees because you will lose any protection.
- Paypal protection is for claims that meet the "Significantly Not as Described". So if they send you a crappy product, but the paint looks good or is otherwise hard to argue that the construction is crappy you may not be protected. Paypal policy indicates that if the item was properly described but did not meet your expectations, you will NOT be successful in your claim.

Why bother with FEJ...?

6 months and the last part is what I depend on via PP ...also ....Do NOT pay F&F on anything this expensive, from any vendor... PayPal is quick fast to get the issue resolved has been my experience enough to make me feel safe bout buyin whatever.

If the construction is not going to work or it'll make the model unflyable then that falls under SNAD... " I just don't like it " ... wont...

Always best to do homework no matter what model is bought