RCU Forums - View Single Post - The new panzer IV is available and still no clue how it works.
Old 03-21-2017, 10:56 AM
Imex-Erik

Received 37 Likes on 33 Posts

Originally Posted by Rad_Schuhart
Well, finally we saw a video of the new taigen sound board... Im surprised that the first news and reviews from the taigen products comes from german resellers instead of Taigen itself. In not blaming you, Erik, just surprised of how your company works.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=8jX2BIEEt98
Thanks for the bash! Anyways, as long as our US customers have a video before it launches in the US that is all I'm worried about as we are the NA/USA distributors, not EU. I'm working on new manuals and instructions now including the new control system (which our EU counterparts haven't even updated the instructions!) and tanks. In fact, without the instructions I put here you couldn't even bind your TX using EU's instructions nor is there any clue on helping install the motherboard or what outputs do what. There is also a backwards compatibility with the first generation transmitters as well that needs to be documented and I have tricks on using your own components I wish to add as well. It takes time to do it right and time is a constraint atm as I am getting ready to leave for 11+ days on a business trip and am training help to cover me while I'm gone plus my normal duties (**Due to this, we have also decided not to return to the Toledo show this year**). After I return things will settle back down and more content (both videos and information) will pick up and return back to normal.