RCU Forums - View Single Post - Welcome to Club SAITO !
View Single Post
Old 03-21-2017, 06:43 PM
the pope

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

Originally Posted by acdii
I used to pray to the porcelain goddess back in the 80's. Wouldn't call them good times, more like, *** were you thinking Dummy? times.
Oh yeh I used to play footy and after training and sat. nite we would hit the turps . We all used to drive home legless and as long as u didnt drive iike a loony the fuz would leave u alone . Different times and I wouldnt dare do it now but back then it was the done thing . No booze buses or radar guns . I wasnt a big fan of spewing , not that that would stop u but the worst is when the room starts spining and u get all dribble starts to flow . U may as well stick the fingers down the throat cause there was no going back from that . My mother tells me I used to bounce off the walls heading for the bedroom . Had a friend whose old man caught him peeing in the wardrobe he was so hammered he thought it was the dunny and a friends brother who would crap his jocks when he got plastered and would throw his jocks over the fence in the morning thinking that no one knew what he was up to . NASTY !!