RCU Forums - View Single Post - Ofna Hyper 7 TQ
Thread: Ofna Hyper 7 TQ
View Single Post
Old 03-22-2017, 12:49 PM
shugginton

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default Ofna Hyper 7 TQ

Greetings All,

Nuff respect. I am writing because I need help and I am asking humbly for your opinions.

As listed in the title, I have a Ofna Hyper 7 TQ that comes stock with a .32 Force engine. Many moons ago, I crashed and I have not been able to get the engine to turn over since. To my untrained eye, nothing is broken. I am reasonably mechanically inclined and have taken the liberty to rebuild the engine without any success. I have tried new glow plugs and other troubleshoots that I consider the basic diagnostic things, but still no success. I have even discovered online how to reset the motor to the factory settings and still no success. What else have a I missed?

One point of note: Prior to the crash, I was able to prime the engine by blowing and could observe the fuel move up the line. The fuel no longer migrates to the carburetor when I do that. Is that of any significance? Why would air no longer move up the line? Is it the carburetor ? How far off am I?

I have resolved to simply purchase a new engine. Can you suggest an engine of similar ability or better? Or, best yet, can you suggest another troubleshooting method? I would love to fix this thing. I would mean a lot to my ego.

Thanks a bunch.

Sincerely,
Shugginton