RCU Forums - View Single Post - Alpha 6 Woes
Thread: Alpha 6 Woes
View Single Post
Old 03-23-2017, 01:05 AM
caddymn

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

Originally Posted by RAMMJETT
I feel your pain caddymn . just a thought have you tried to run the gyro with out using srxl . The system actually works well but there is so many unexplained procedures it's almost impossible to figure out even with direct servo hook up. I have never tried srxl but have the direct servo hook up down pat . try to hook it up direct because I know how that works and I can help you there ,after you master that you can venture off into the srxl world LOL. after what I've been through I don't even want to go there . the thing that bugs me is they don't have the software out yet for it to work with the as3x screen in the dx 18 transmitter and I have had mine for almost a year now..
I actually did try to hook it up cable style. I will try again this evening. Just so frustrated, everything actually worked when I had the cables hooked up. But it was like I had the radio programmed wrong. I began to feel so dumb that I literally would watch the Horizon video, stop it at each point, make the connection, all the way through even settling a new model in radio and programming just as he did. Gyro worked gain worked gyro corrections worked, but none of my flying surfaces matched my radio programming. In other words I would give the aileron input and I would get one aileron and both elevator. Move the elevator and I got rudder.