RCU Forums - View Single Post - Alpha 6 Woes
Thread: Alpha 6 Woes
View Single Post
Old 03-23-2017, 02:23 AM
RAMMJETT

Received 5 Likes on 5 Posts

Before you do anything you need to match the radio outputs to the gyro inputs . Andy has the output /input listed out in one of these posts but it's pretty simple just follow what it says on top of the gyro . you still need to link the ailerons and elevators in the radio to make both of them work. and you still need to reverse the throw of a control surface in the radio to have proper direction of motion when you move the stick . the gyro only has the ability to reverse the direction of it's ability to compensate for the surface not the direction of it's travel. any instruction I have been given from horizon hobby has been full of gaps I have found them willing to help but I don't think anyone is up to speed on these gyros.. on my spectrum 636as3x receiver I pulled my hair out because sometimes the gyro would activate and other times it would not ., turns out you need to move the throttle stick to activate the gyro, found that on youtube . with proper instruction these gyros work well but the lack of support and a decent manual has caused me some serious grief . they are actually quite simple when you know how they work but good luck stumbling across the procedure.