RCU Forums - View Single Post - Alpha 6 Woes
Thread: Alpha 6 Woes
View Single Post
Old 03-23-2017, 05:56 AM
caddymn

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

Originally Posted by AndyKunz
Horizon IS helping you.

You are getting help from Team Horizon pilot Len Alessi on RCGroups. Did you see his response there this morning, after your post?

Andy
Maybe I should clarify, Horizon tech line was of no help. Not trying to step on toes, I wasn't mad I am not mad in any way. I like problems, was just trying to use the forums as a tool. I did see Len's post, It makes sense and I appreciate the timely response, I have read and programmed till I am blue in the face, if this turns out to be correct, then it is a nice little piece of info to be gotten out there. My frustration will not be in vain if this brings to light something someone else will run across. But the bottom line is you guys need someone on the techline that can help with this system. I had already read in the forum that Cody was the only one that could help, and couldn't help but laugh when they stated he wasn't there, so yes at that point Horizon was useless to me. Fingers crossed that Len has my problem solved. I agree with Ramjett, Horizon has always helped with any problem I have had, I do not have any problem with Horizon at all. You guys are great. Don't mistake my frustration for being mad at horizon or you guys.

Last edited by caddymn; 03-23-2017 at 05:59 AM.