RCU Forums - View Single Post - Alpha 6 Woes
Thread: Alpha 6 Woes
View Single Post
Old 03-23-2017, 06:07 AM
rcmiket

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

Originally Posted by RAMMJETT
It's not horizon hobby those guys will jump through hoop for you and have done many times for me so please horizon do not be offended by these comments as you have been great with me and your service is top notch . it's spectrum they need to get the lead out and fix the bugs in this product . I have been waiting nearly a year for the software to come out that will actually make this gyro capable of what it was advertised to do in the first place. I think horizon hobby is doing the best they can at damage control on a poorly thought out product. I gave away cheap three E3 gyros to have this headache so I am committed or should be committed LOL, it will cost me a fortune to buy all new E3 gyros back again.. I liked the Idea of having a gyro working as a integral part of the radio (DX 18) software but turns out that part does not even work yet without upgrades .still waiting spectrum. and waiting !!! and waiting !!! and waiting !!

I agree totally but are times you need to get to the right person. Overall I've been really happy with them. That's why I suggested that he reach out to Andy.

Mike