RCU Forums - View Single Post - Charlie Kellogg's TBM Avenger Build
View Single Post
Old 03-23-2017, 04:22 PM
redtail
My Feedback: (15)

Received 6 Likes on 6 Posts

Ha, Ha. I like the couch idea, I had that problem today to keep myself from messy with the glued horizontal stab back in the shop. Beside, its cold back here (mid 40s). That instrument panel is a cardboard template. Stuck it there for motivation. LOL You have great eyes for one who escaped from the cold weather. I got a ride in the back of an F-4 by the Marines for having my Comm troops fix their broken down hand held radios. They made me an Honorary Marine they were so happy. I love that airframe. My acid test is to build a Skymaster Jets turbine F-4 one day in the future. I have my jet waiver but not ready to tackle that puppy. Come on, disposable income, well .......... I brought it off Ebay, bout $60. Even us retirees can afford that. LOL. Can't wait for tomorrow to go in an reinforce the mounting of the horizontal stab. Shirley ask me to do something, I tell her to call one of her boyfriends (lawn care, carpenter, plumber, anyone) cause I am retired and therefore, my day is spent doing what I have dreamed about for all those working years - Get up, go to 7/11 to get Hazelnut coffee, eat breakfast (oatmeal/fruit/toast or boiled eggs/bacon/toast, then head for the shop for a day with my love - my model planes. Stay Well and Stay Safe Out There - All of you guys. Chic

Last edited by redtail; 03-23-2017 at 04:25 PM.