RCU Forums - View Single Post - Charlie Kellogg's TBM Avenger Build
View Single Post
Old 03-24-2017, 06:14 PM
redtail
My Feedback: (15)

Received 6 Likes on 6 Posts

Hey be nice to that stuffed fat guy - that is Home Depot's "Homer". You guys are too young to remember him. The Angry Birds, the kids in all grades at school started me on the birds. They would bring me pins, buttons, balloons, t-shirts, whatever had Angry Birds on it. I think they were trying to tell me something. I kept the theme with me even into retirement. Those same kids call and text me even today. All the kids I taught had my home phone number and in 20+ years of teaching, I only received 2 bad calls. I don't play the computer game, I just love those funny looking red birds.

Larry, close on the Vette, it is a 1982 Collector Edition. My license plate reads: Y-SPEED, smile. She comes out of heated winter storage in April. Remember, its cold, wet, and snowy back here. Send photo tomorrow. Noah, that white board was Shirley's idea. She thought it would help me keep order in the shop - right. Update, did you say update even hourly, ha, ha. How about once per quarter if that. Smile. Larry, I'm gonna let you build the Dollar Nineteen, me, I have always wanted to build the AWACS Constellation (Domes on the top/bottom). Use to see the old ones fly at the Greater Pittsburgh Airport. That is when as a kid on the observation deck, the pilots would open up their cockpit windows and talk to us. Just love the massive cloud of bellowing burnt oil when they started up those 4 engines. Pipe dream even though I had Don Smith personally enlarge his plans in order to build the elongated AWAC version of the Connie.

Guys, I am really enjoying this. You guys are really good. Best hide my John Kasich ballot next. Smile. Chic

Last edited by redtail; 03-25-2017 at 03:06 AM.