RCU Forums - View Single Post - Jeti Spin Pro programming question - setting up the throttle end points.
Old 04-21-2017, 01:52 PM
OhD

Received 8 Likes on 5 Posts

Thanks guys for keeping a better filing system than I do and for adding the fail safe check. I've been flying Jeti for awhile now and I follow the chatter on the official Jeti forum. One of the guys had a request for a "safety throttle lock". The idea is to not allow the motor to start when you turn the Throttle Cut switch off, unless the throttle stick is all the way back in low throttle. Of course once you advance the throttle after the motor starts you don't want it to shut down again until you turn the Throttle Cut switch on. Within two days there were two solutions from the smart guys, one that used a Lua app and a simpler solution that used two logic switches. In addition to "and" and "or" logic conditions Jeti provides what they call a "multi" condition that allows the throttle stick to emulate a three position switch with the switch position settable (< -97% in this case). I don't know if other radios can do this but if they can and someone is interested I'll try to explain the process.

I think it is a great idea and plan to put it in all my models.

​​​​​​​Jim O