RCU Forums - View Single Post - BTE Delta Vortex Construction Photos
View Single Post
Old 04-27-2017, 01:21 AM
SALMONBUG
My Feedback: (1)

Received 2 Likes on 2 Posts

it's a long time I didn't post any progress on my retract DV

The facts are that I started the airframe on the kitchen table who was the only one to be large enough for this huge delta. I was working slow and my girlfriend became fed seeing the kitchen full of wood , tools and plans. She asked me to move the partialy assembled structure in a other place.
I managed to move the partialy assembled basic structure (very fragile), to a fellow who have plent of place.
Once my friend saw the DV on the board, he decided to build one for himself in the same time I finish miine. Because my friend has not a lot of experience with kit building (he only assembled ARF ). He asked me to work together, making the same things on the two planes at the same time. Because he wants also retracts on his future Vortex I decided to wait before making any more progress on mine.. Either placing a retract on a DV is not extremely difficult, I think it's not a good idea to try that alone when it's your first attempt to build a kit.
So this afternoon I wil order a DV kit for my friend. and we will continue the assembly on booth airplane together.

to be continued soon.

PS: works on the two DV could take some time, because my other project for this year will soon be satrting. the reaction 54 kit ............