RCU Forums - View Single Post - AMA - Just 250 words in FAA Report on Drone Safety
Old 04-29-2017, 01:48 PM
donnyman

Received 124 Likes on 97 Posts

Hello
The FAA is in a power grab mode as I see it' and is usng drones to scare the populace to cough up more money for itself. Which should be of no surprise when one considers the way our governing representives function.

The AMA is limited in it's powers to make many moves, and gathering data can get expensive. What rule do you think would improve the safety of any of the activities the AMA is involved in?

I haven't ever seen rules make much of a difference in anything. For instance, DWI rules exist, but the drunks are killing on a wholesale basis. (I got many more)
One cannot control the actions of those that do not exercise common decency or respect. We will always have those that make the majority of us miserable by their actions. unless some moral changes are made.
It is understadable ones concern in these matters, but the decisive actions you call for is rather vague. What specificlly do you recommend ? other than charge the leaders to DO SOMETHING?!