RCU Forums - View Single Post - ESM Dornier DO 335
View Single Post
Old 04-30-2017, 09:33 AM
Mr DJ

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

Originally Posted by jimkron
Yikes, he's back. Mr DJ. Glad to see your healthy and making noise!
For those who don't know, Mr DJ had the best RC Hangar of all time. It was like a little Smithsonian. Everything was giant scale like the man himself. Met DJ and his delightful wife at Warbirds over Delaware. Super people.
I kept his secret all these years hoping he could complete his dream plane. Now it's up to the next generation of Dornier enthusiast.

Here's to you Mr DJ.

Your Brother From The Other Coast
Jimkron, my Brother from a different Mother. First let me apologize, I’m seeing this for the first time; don’t receive RCU mail that often-obviously.

Thank you for the kind words of me and my delightful wife-all true BTW. And thank you, Sir for keeping my Secret; I may not fly one first but there’s no denying that I was the First with the Idea and the Research-and who knows, I just may finisher her and show the world-hell, I can have her done in a week, seriously! But let me tell you what I do now; me and my delightfully wife that you spoke of are YouTube Vloggers; a young channel but we’re growing. Check us out and if you do, please Subscribe! And if you don’t care to see my ug mug, my wife has a beautiful one.

YouTube Channel: Cat N Mr DJ https://goo.gl/1bAQKh

Peace, my Brother.

Mr DJ