RCU Forums - View Single Post - Hughes H1 Build
Thread: Hughes H1 Build
View Single Post
Old 05-05-2017, 04:21 PM
rj lemay
My Feedback: (8)

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

Hey Everyone!
Well, I got it to work today! After several attempts to call JR america's, I finally got through! I told the guy what I had and what it was doing, and he said yes that sounds like a problem... you might have to send it in... I then asked him if there's a way to reset the receiver to default settings, where it will need to be rebound again. This receiver comes with this feature called "ez bind", no binding plug required... well ok that worked on the initial binding of the receiver, I then had to take the switch plug and plug it into the mode/sensor port, hit the bind button, thus converting the 8 channel ports to x-bus capability. You then shut the system down and perform that same procedure over again, converting all the 8 ports back to normal. Now, with the bind plug in, and the remote antenna connected, hit the bind button, and what do you know... it worked!! Steady led on both the receiver and antenna!. Hey! EZ Bind....I love it! he he he... Well i'm just happy it's working. Now I just hope all this rain gets out of here by Sunday! Have a great night, Bob