RCU Forums - View Single Post - Taylor Achieves what AMA could not - End FAA Registratation Rule
Old 05-22-2017, 03:42 PM
RACE 66

Received 5 Likes on 2 Posts

I quickly perused through the above items and certainly overall reflects negatively to the AMA side, which may have some justification.
My question to this dilemma "When was Mr. Taylors brief submitted to the courts for review" The reason I asked is that IF it was applied prior to AMA's brief in defending the AMA membership / modelers,

Why is it the AMA members hadn't been notified of Mr. Taylors action to the membership if this was true? First I want to say that if they did, I am not aware of it, if so, where can I find that information.
I do get AMA's informational e mails regarding subjects and usually at least look at the titles of the articles. In addition I do read their governmental web site that is so active.
My concern is that AMA has not 'touched base" with Mr. Taylors legal council so that both sides could be on similar pages and maybe 'not re-invent the wheel", besides that, along with other "logistics" that may have been duplicated.
What do you think?