RCU Forums - View Single Post - New radio on the block?
View Single Post
Old 06-06-2017, 07:19 AM
donnyman

Received 124 Likes on 97 Posts

Originally Posted by on_your_six
Don't let yourself be fooled into thinking that this large group of programmers takes every release and does extensive testing on the existing and new features. Most of this group never contribute anything. A small group of dedicated individuals do the work, and the group changes over time as people come and go. Yes, there are a lot of people grabbing releases. Some report problems, others just ignore and find work arounds. Software is not always best created by large groups.
What you say is true! and I am wary of just that. But (here it comes) the amount of input by so many over a period of time should produce a viable solution in a controlled enviromemnt. this seems to be what has transpired,
I say this based upon the great success exhibited thus far. Time will show if what I am saying is true.

Now if someone has knowledge that can remove or reveal discrepancies they should step forth and do so in a productive and helpful manner while cautioning those of us that lack the knowledge. in time we can have a strong and versatile situation. we currently have the option of two op systems and no, it is not for all.