RCU Forums - View Single Post - New radio on the block?
View Single Post
Old 06-18-2017, 06:51 AM
crawler tech

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

Originally Posted by donnyman
049flyer

What you said is exactly the reasoning behind my purchase of the Horis. I spent several years with a large company and we tested our equipt. extensively, only to find when relaesed to the public (beta test) we found things that amazed us and required addressing. this is what is and has been going on for some time with these radios, and I am quite impressed by the results I only hope to see it continue.

With all I said I must admit That I am overwhelmed with this technology and am on what appears to be a long learning curve because the information available as to it's use confuses me. the terms are foreign to me and few or no reasons as to why things need doing is explained.

I am trying to flash my receiver with the non eu? software and have constructed the wire harness to interface with the trans. but he downloading to the sd card is only the beginning of my confusion. I don't want to change what I have I just want to use it as is until I am more comfortable with it's use. Yeah I need help! A users manual for idiots is needed.
It makes it much easier if you remove the sd card and put it in your pc (buy an adaptor if you need it). Download the file and drag/drop it to the sd card firmware folder. Reinstall the sd card and using the fabricated wire harness, flash the receiver with the "external device" prompt.