RCU Forums - View Single Post - Carbon on Exhaust Valve
View Single Post
Old 06-19-2017, 12:29 PM
airraptor
My Feedback: (66)

Received 4 Likes on 4 Posts

You doubt which means you do not know yet claim that it is fact. So until you run one of these engines on different nitro levels and different prop what you claim is meaningless! But all good either way I know what works and you think you know. Not all run high nitro as it isn't needed for most applications the engines are used in. The YS115WS is designed for higher nitro of which I have ran 75% nitro on. This level is only for those well versed in the engine of which there may be 10-15 guys out there than can do it. 60% nitro however what some run on the WM airframes. The fact the engine will run with 75% nitro, 5% methanol and 20% oil shows me the engine can supply enough fuel for it with that the needle will need to be almost all the way out around on a well maintained engine. My last race this past weekend I ran 45% nitro with two turns out on the needle and 60% for one race was 2 1/8th turns out. This race was to much as I broke out and went to fast. Everyone doesnt run more nitro as it is expensive is why not that the engine will not see a gain in power lol So propworn quit trolling and try it for yourself I bet you will be surprised.....